Thursday, October 21, 2010

And so it seams we are hemmed together...

We are knitted together with seams and intricate threads. Starting out as a simple thread, rolled into a thousand circles until we can call ourselves ready to be sewn. Ready to be threaded and zigzagged, backstitched and slightly thrown together. We become outfitted with odd lines and bright colors. We complement eachother with our neons and greens to find we still need more...

I was sitting on my deck tonight thinking................................................just thinking. I have a massive test tomorrow for nursing school that I have been testing for and retesting for. It's in 6 hours and here I am....sleepless. So my thoughts left me with no conclusion of sleep but thinking about this blog. I have big vision for most things in my life and to have a vision for a blog just seemed silly to me; to give myself a direction for a blog......wha??

I started this because I'm about to start a new direction in my life and in that leaving the old as I take on the new. So the question I have pondered what really is new to me?

FREEDOM.

In the last year, I have found myself in a new freedom. A new being of myself; shaped and molded into an experience of what I see as truly beautiful. We all have our different opinions about what freedom is, and being such a vague word, I can't do more to define that. Freedom is a journey you find for yourself.

In saying this, it becomes a direction of my blog. The things I love, the art I'm captured by, the music I find myself wrapped into, the fears I find in my flawed but purified self. This...on a simple page by an average brunette with big dreams will be apart of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment